Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pittsburgh Iron Workers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny 5

PostSubject: Pittsburgh Iron Workers   Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Actively searching for men and women who are in the Western Pa area interested in training progressive calisthenics.

We will build a team that respects the value of hard work and create positive relationships within the bar-community.

Do the right thing
At the right Time
The First Time
Everytime

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfTheDrews

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Iron Workers   Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Hey there! Just registered on this forum after lurking for a few months. I live in the South Side of Pittsburgh and you can find me at the 12th st. playground training every day by myself. Just did my first muscle-up two days ago, and I seem to be progressing every time that I go there. What's good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny 5

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Iron Workers   Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:44 pm

What's up!! First Muscle up! nice job. I progressed really fast in the beginning too. It's a lot of fun.

I'm glad to see someone else from the area is into Calisthenic training.

Armsrtong field, Yeah that was one of the first parks I checked out 2 years ago in my search for a set of pull up bars around the Pittsburgh.

It's been a Crazy search for outdoor parks in the past 2 years. fun but mostly disapointed in what I find.

I've been up to Frick Park and there is a Fit trail up there with some parallel bars and some pull up bars down a ways. too bad nothing is together like New York City.

I live in Rostraver. Near Belle Vernon. I'm not down in the city very often but I work in McMurray. Maybe we can get together and train on a Saturday or something.

Hows the BBR's coming?

Participate in the Monthly challenges!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingOfTheDrews

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Iron Workers   Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Yo! I get tattooed out in Belle Vernon, and I grew up in McMurray, ha! My parents still live out there. I haven't really scoped out any other potential playgrounds in the area. I'm always at the Armstrong one cause I live 2 blocks away. It's decent enough, except it can be awkward when you have groups of teens drinking 40's and smoking blunts right next to you while you're trying to work on muscle-ups. Ha, at least it's motivating to me. I'm always down to meet up and get a good workout in. I wish there was a whole crew of us that could meet up at the playgrounds. Nobody here really knows that you can use them for working out. People don't believe me when I say that my gym is the 12th st. playground.

I tried the September challenge today, but because I just registered I'm not allowed to post the video until Saturday. I did 55 seconds though, and I know I can get at least a minute by the time I'm allowed to post a video. Good stuff man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Iron Workers   

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh Iron Workers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1