Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

TheSupersaiyan - How increase the difficulty of an exercice in order to keep working his strength

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vassili

PostSubject: TheSupersaiyan - How increase the difficulty of an exercice in order to keep working his strength    Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Hey guys, here my first tutorial for the worldwide community; yes because i have my own french forum where i did many tutorials....

Anyway, hope you'll find it helpfull for your training, i have no doubt about it, it works really well for every exercices whatever is your level, newbie, intermediate or advanced.....

Here a comment on youtube, it looked like the main interest of the tutorial haven't been well understood.
Quote :
rasclot wrote:
Well done Speedy. Great video for people who are trying to learn to do the free hspu.

Me wrote:
Not only Rasclot, this method like i said in the video can be used for everything, every progression of exercice when you go from a variation to another, but also on a simple exercice.
For instance, you can use this method to go from tucked planche push up to advanced tuck planche push up.

Or even from hip push up to tuck planche push up....
It works for everything, at any level, to keep working your strength on a same exercice, when another harder exercice is till too hard to do.

Another example, you still can't do Wall HeSPU, you will work your one arm push up with the progression of the 3 steps, and working on negative Wall HeSPU at the same time.

Another concret example for a single exercice, not to unlock a higher variation.
Let's say, you do muscle up too easily, 15+ reps, but you can do only the basic variation of the muscle up, no wide grip, no close grip, no switch grip, no X grip.....

Same here, you will do first, slow Mu, then tempo Mu, then weighted Mu to build more strength and able to do harder variation of the Mu.

But then if you still want to build more strength, you can now combine differents way at the same time. You'll do, Weighted slow, then weighted tempo, then weighted weighted ? lol you increase the weight and do again weighted slow etc....

Please thumb up to let people see my explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-mq11d1wgA

TheSupersaiyan, train hard and have fun Very Happy

Last edited by vassili on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

PostSubject: Re: TheSupersaiyan - How increase the difficulty of an exercice in order to keep working his strength    Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Nice vid Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: TheSupersaiyan - How increase the difficulty of an exercice in order to keep working his strength    Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:48 am

definitely the supersaiyan! This one was really informative i think. Awesome work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vassili

PostSubject: Re: TheSupersaiyan - How increase the difficulty of an exercice in order to keep working his strength    Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:43 am

Hey, thanks Smile

I have added an explanation above, check it, i think it's gonna be more clear now.

So have fun and now you have no reason to stagnate Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disembowelment

PostSubject: Re: TheSupersaiyan - How increase the difficulty of an exercice in order to keep working his strength    Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Thanks a lot man! your balance is awesome I'm working on my handstands to have them look that nice some day, great strength. I'm still amazed you never did much weighted work until recently...

do you have any OLD videos of you when you were sort of first starting that you would share with some of us? I mean, just to prove you're human yo... haha good work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vassili

PostSubject: Re: TheSupersaiyan - How increase the difficulty of an exercice in order to keep working his strength    Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:59 am

Ahaha thanks, yes i have been also a newbie like everyone, but i have deleted the most of my old videos from my speedyman account, but there is still these two old ones

it was on september and october 2008, very old lol i was weak. ^_^
In the second video, at a moment i try a straddle planche on bars, but i managed barely to up my a$$ loool, now i'll do easily a full planche on these bars haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0CFAQCiak0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXQh1zGjqCA&feature=related
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disembowelment

PostSubject: Re: TheSupersaiyan - How increase the difficulty of an exercice in order to keep working his strength    Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:25 am

your humanity has been confirmed man, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vassili

PostSubject: Re: TheSupersaiyan - How increase the difficulty of an exercice in order to keep working his strength    Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:40 am

Laughing Razz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny 5

PostSubject: Re: TheSupersaiyan - How increase the difficulty of an exercice in order to keep working his strength    Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Terrific video Vass!

I enjoyed the basketball hoop set the most. I would have liked to see how you got up there though. Mad hops??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vassili

PostSubject: Re: TheSupersaiyan - How increase the difficulty of an exercice in order to keep working his strength    Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:01 pm

Lol just simply by climbing on the hitching post ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheSupersaiyan - How increase the difficulty of an exercice in order to keep working his strength    

Back to top Go down

TheSupersaiyan - How increase the difficulty of an exercice in order to keep working his strength
Page 1 of 1