Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

trying out for the airborne but im inlove with this sort of training any tips to build up my repitions and muscle mass ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PauuuuL

PostSubject: trying out for the airborne but im inlove with this sort of training any tips to build up my repitions and muscle mass ?   Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:08 pm

i know in the airborne you have to be able pull your own weight around , but i love this training so cant leave it behind lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CalisthenicsAndy

PostSubject: Re: trying out for the airborne but im inlove with this sort of training any tips to build up my repitions and muscle mass ?   Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:25 am

PauuuuL wrote:
i know in the airborne you have to be able pull your own weight around , but i love this training so cant leave it behind lol

whats the airtborne?
is that like the air force?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PauuuuL

PostSubject: Re: trying out for the airborne but im inlove with this sort of training any tips to build up my repitions and muscle mass ?   Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 am

paratroopers, they are what jumped out the planes in WW2 there shock troops they get dropped behind enemy lines without any support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disembowelment

PostSubject: Re: trying out for the airborne but im inlove with this sort of training any tips to build up my repitions and muscle mass ?   Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:16 am

Keep training and keep eating, you're 14, you'll grow with no problems. Everything in your body (hormones) is signaling GROW GROW GROW so just train, eat and sleep. Sleep 8 hours at least (muscles grow when you sleep), eat at least 3 good sized meals a day, and train hard. If you can, train daily, but take at least one day off a week for just complete rest, maybe a sunday or something, and go do something fun with your mates.

Once you can get 5 to 10 GOOD FORM reps on most basic exercises (pull ups/chin ups, dips, push ups, squats or one leg squats) start adding some weight slowly. Get a backpack and put some rocks, books, dumbbells, weight plates, anything, and start building up your reps again. In order to grow you have to constantly stress your muscles, feed them, and let them rest.

Capisce?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying out for the airborne but im inlove with this sort of training any tips to build up my repitions and muscle mass ?   

Back to top Go down

trying out for the airborne but im inlove with this sort of training any tips to build up my repitions and muscle mass ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1