Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

have you ever gotton hurt when you do move???what you think that moment?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gavinwang1228

PostSubject: have you ever gotton hurt when you do move???what you think that moment?????   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:23 am

do what move????what you do after hurt yourself.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingfish

PostSubject: Re: have you ever gotton hurt when you do move???what you think that moment?????   Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Sorry man, but this topic is in the wrong area Sad!

The list which injury it can be is very long!

1.) If it is hurting very toughly quite the training immediatly.

2.) Afterwards check out how it is hurting?

3.) Google the pain symptoms (xD).

4.) Then relax the muscle!

5.) Rest for 1-2 weeks. If the pain is not stopping after 2 weeks move ya injured body to the doc. immediatly

6.) Restart smooth!

HAVE FUN!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bar-Brothers Cincinnati

PostSubject: Re: have you ever gotton hurt when you do move???what you think that moment?????   Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:02 am

yeah I just did my first free style work out with a partner and while doing skull crushers on a low bar pull my left tricept mucle towards the back of my arm. It hurts when I move a certain way not super painful but not normal muscle soreness. Im going to take a couple weeks off until it stops hurting and ease back into working out. This sucks big time damn. And that was my best workout to date outside of the injury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2exQmveTHt4
nguyenquanghung

PostSubject: Re: have you ever gotton hurt when you do move???what you think that moment?????   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:11 pm

i broke my middle fingter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: have you ever gotton hurt when you do move???what you think that moment?????   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:56 pm

I did a side to side planche in the cold no warmup pulled something bad then trained the day after in the cold with the bar-barians and destroyed badly and continued to train. I went home and couldn't lift a cup of water i was injured bad for a good 80 days i also worked at the lumberyard so it was a struggle daily to move heavy material using my right arm only. I trained legs and core daily and lots of recovery methods to make a full recovery you live and learn, i always learned the hard way but become stronger cause of it. Make sure you warmup right before working out , i wish everyone injury free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you ever gotton hurt when you do move???what you think that moment?????   

Back to top Go down

have you ever gotton hurt when you do move???what you think that moment?????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1