Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Best lower back exercise for me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dacicsak

PostSubject: Best lower back exercise for me   Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:19 am

Okay guys dont laugh...

When i do a lot of hyperextensions, well they works my lower back but not so much, i have to do a lot of reps to get the burn...

The best lower back exercise i can suggest for u is the Hannibal pushups.

If someone dont know this type of pushup: go in a diamond pushup and raise your one leg into the sky! now do the pushups, during keep your legs still super high in the sky!

after these pushups, u can do hyperextensions! and your lower back will have a great workout!

Your glutes, lower back, and hamstrings will be sore like hell after the day, not to mention when u do this pushup u works your triceps, chest, shoulder. A lot of muscles involved in this pushup. FAVOURITE!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dacicsak

PostSubject: Re: Best lower back exercise for me   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:21 am

guys do u think this pushup can improve the back lever? i was thinking about this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Best lower back exercise for me   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:36 am

Szia! Igen persze erősíti, de a hiperextenzió a legcélzottabb, vagyis a törzsemelés. csinálhatod úgy is,hogy egy székre teszed a csípődet, a lábad radiátorcsőbe akasztod, aztán leengedheted magad jó mélyre!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: Best lower back exercise for me   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:39 am

Sounds like a good exercise i know hannibal does those but they are good to an extent. If you want to improve your back lever you have to keep training the back lever, front lever, elbow lever, and lotslotslots of dragon flags every time i add more reps or weight to my dragon flags my back lever always follows, also the ab wheel. This is just some but the most important exercises to improve your back lever, but in the long run these exercises will make you stronger for everything and everything will become easier in time, i hope this helps you and GoodLuck with your training.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dacicsak

PostSubject: Re: Best lower back exercise for me   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 am

Potter: Igen, a hyperextenziót én is így gondoltam hogy mélyre engedve Smile Viszont a Hannibal féle fekvőtámasz, a törzsemelés mellett a hídat nagyon fontosnak tartom és asszem van is egy komplett alsó hát edzésed ha ezek megvannak cheers na de leírom angolul is, hogy más is értse, hisz mégis csak angol oldal ez Razz

In english: Yes, i thought of the hyperextension by doing it deep on a chair or something else Smile
But beyond the Hannibal pushup and the hyperextension, the bridge is an important exercise and if u got these 3 exercises, u have a whole lower back workout cheers

Last edited by dacicsak on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dacicsak

PostSubject: Re: Best lower back exercise for me   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:52 am

ironloo wrote:
Sounds like a good exercise i know hannibal does those but they are good to an extent. If you want to improve your back lever you have to keep training the back lever, front lever, elbow lever, and lotslotslots of dragon flags every time i add more reps or weight to my dragon flags my back lever always follows, also the ab wheel. This is just some but the most important exercises to improve your back lever, but in the long run these exercises will make you stronger for everything and everything will become easier in time, i hope this helps you and GoodLuck with your training.

Yeah, u are right ironloo!

well, i do many more exercises for lower back, but for me this is the most essential for lower back, dont know why, it burns like hell. And straight after these pushups, if i do back lever, dragonflags, bridges, hyperextensions, and Daniel's famous lower back workout...huh thats an EXTREME burn!

Thanks ironloo, good luck to u too!

Last edited by dacicsak on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dacicsak

PostSubject: Re: Best lower back exercise for me   Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 am

this dragonflag thing came here, so i have a question...

Why do u always tell that the dragon flag works the lower back...? i always do them with straight body and i dont feel so much my lower back...but someone do it with a bend back...

the bend back version works the lower back more, and less the abs? or which type is correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironloo

PostSubject: Re: Best lower back exercise for me   Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:18 am

Watch how i do dragon flags i am very high on the back i notice that when most people do their dragon flags a lot of there back touches the floor which to me is easier on the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rian

PostSubject: Re: Best lower back exercise for me   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:42 am

awesome park btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best lower back exercise for me   

Back to top Go down

Best lower back exercise for me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top