Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
teddyboy

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Fri May 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Yo Leeeeee its Jay from the gym finnaly joined up, trainings been going ok firstly today 8 muscle ups on the bar in the gym, + 2 flags ....just !
How is it i can go from None to 1 on the rings then 8 in the gym!, chins are coming on too went from 20 to 25 to 32 so well happy with that Also leavers are coming on... mate il PM you my number call me anytime ohhhh and dieta has broken both bones in his left arm Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LWT

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Sat May 07, 2011 5:28 am

teddyboy wrote:
Yo Leeeeee its Jay from the gym finnaly joined up, trainings been going ok firstly today 8 muscle ups on the bar in the gym, + 2 flags ....just !
How is it i can go from None to 1 on the rings then 8 in the gym!, chins are coming on too went from 20 to 25 to 32 so well happy with that Also leavers are coming on... mate il PM you my number call me anytime ohhhh and dieta has broken both bones in his left arm Shocked

Jay - Great to see you on here buddy & it sounds like your getting strong!
You need to come train with me and my other mate Jay down in London.
Saturday mornings are normally go - unless it's raining.
I'll give you a buzz later pal Very Happy

The way your going you'll be on for doing the Requirements soon!

That's bad news about Dieta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyboy

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Sat May 07, 2011 6:52 am

Good stuff mate look forward to a catch up and defo up for the trip to London Saturdays feel like i will actually be able to take part Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Cobra

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Thu May 12, 2011 11:35 am

guys are you there this saturday???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LWT

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Thu May 12, 2011 4:04 pm

King Cobra wrote:

Yup, should be there from 9am - weather depending!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Cobra

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Thu May 12, 2011 8:12 pm

70's Retro Warrior wrote:
King Cobra wrote:

Yup, should be there from 9am - weather depending!

Nice, please keep me posted mate, will deffo try make it down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Cobra

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Sat May 14, 2011 5:25 am

Ahhh wrong f'in alarm, weather looked good soo u guys probs made it dwn, hope u had a good session. Next saturday 100%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlikstRR

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:53 am

Threads like this are what motivates me to really get started so that, in time and with lots of training prior, I can get involved with these days and not feel like a weak retard.

hopefully with trainging and stregth will come some confidence.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Never give up. & you will accomplish anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayDeemo

PostSubject: BBR's - slowly, slowly   Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:21 am

Hey guys - I'm not in the UK but i'm close.... Australia Smile

Get a lot of inspiration from aussies that have already done the standards - marcus, jaz and daniel.

Did the standards again today - 5 MU's - 30 dips - 19 pull ups - 40 push ups - 3 MU's

The way i'm chasing it at the moment is just starting the clock counting to six minutes and starting each set, as soon as I fail I move on to the next exercise.

Loving the training and the bar-journey at the moment. And I will guarantee that when I finally get there, there will no question about all 135 reps in the 6 minutes! Push ups are chest to ground - dips are and inch below parallel ---- I haven't started getting all the pull ups chest to bar, maybe I'll look at that later Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.monkeybargym.com.au
uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:49 am

Great work man, your on the right road with that training approach keep it up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jono

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:10 pm

uk Jay wrote:
Hi Guys My Names Jay im an Official Bar-barian here in London. I would like you guys here in the U.K to tell me where you are Located, Because i wanna meet & train with any anybody in the U.K who are serious about becoming a Bar-barian. So tell me how your trainings going, (no matter what stage you are) why you want to become a Bar-barian..and also where your park's are located. what put you on this road etc...If you have pictures post them here..Or if you want your business personal PM me

Cheers Very Happy

Looking forward to hearing from & speaking to you guys!!

I live in Derby/Nottingham. Have you ever been to Bramcote Park in Nottingham? They have a set of decent monkey bars and have some dip bars nearby.

www.youtube.com/reincarnate100
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/reincarnate100
uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:44 am

Sorry for the late reply, no i haven't as yet, but thats a nice park man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   

Back to top Go down

HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Events/Announcements-
Jump to: