Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
uk Jay

PostSubject: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:39 am

Hi Guys My Names Jay im an Official Bar-barian here in London. I would like you guys here in the U.K to tell me where you are Located, Because i wanna meet & train with any anybody in the U.K who are serious about becoming a Bar-barian. So tell me how your trainings going, (no matter what stage you are) why you want to become a Bar-barian..and also where your park's are located. what put you on this road etc...If you have pictures post them here..Or if you want your business personal PM me

Cheers Very Happy

Looking forward to hearing from & speaking to you guys!!

Last edited by jay uk pullingravity on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulldoggpull

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:12 pm

yo jay u know i am in!

lambeth north i live atm. i am working out at kennington park and since it is close to my uni when the weather gets better i will also start coming to primrose hill inbetween/before/after classes.

u can see my training at the training log section i will also up some pics withing the next week.

cheers jay Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:36 pm

pulldoggpull wrote:
yo jay u know i am in!

Haaha i Knew you always were Pulldogg. i was down your way a few nights ago i was passing through just before the xmas so i checked out your park,The workout section was closed. that didnt stop me though i jumped the fence and got a full Bar-Baric workout in. The bar's i must say is Legit. You lucky bastard Very Happy Ive been reading your training Logs to date
some really good progression your doing bro..I can see and i know that your highly motivated keep it up son..

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
muver27

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:11 pm

im on this bro , all day long ya get me its goona be the year I get it I can feel it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:41 am

muver27 wrote:
im on this bro , all day long ya get me its goona be the year I get it I can feel it

Nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Cobra

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:35 pm

mate i fell off the whole bar movement 18 months ago but i wanna get back into it again :S im close to whatever park..... need that kick up the backside to get me going again!! keep me post plz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:27 pm

Yo King Cobra been a long time my bar brotha. Inbox me your number son. And Lets get it in whenever

UK Stand Up!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Cobra

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:27 pm

jay uk wrote:
Yo King Cobra been a long time my bar brotha. Inbox me your number son. And Lets get it in whenever

UK Stand Up!!!!

Its been ages bro! Hope ur well check ur inbox!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grishenko45

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:23 pm

check yo inbox!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Thank you Pullingdog, Muver, King Cobra & grishenko your response's are valued Looking forward in meeting up with you guys real Soon

So who else from the UK is really serious about taking their fitness to that next level?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:28 pm

Depending where and when, i'd be up for meeting up at some point Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Great Tim Ill keep you posted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LWT

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Good work Jay ... I'm with you on this one. Soon as i'm settled in at Essex - me n' you will be training regularly together & anyone else who's keen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfpacK

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:39 am

GREAT, I like it to hear that you two bar-barians will train together bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scyth3r6

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:53 pm

HI guys, im from the uk. i lve in a small town just outside exeter. Not many areas round here to train but i make the most of what i can find.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/scyth3r6
uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:26 pm

scyth3r6 wrote:
i lve in a small town just outside exeter. Not many areas round here to train but i make the most of what i can find.

Good to hear that your still finding the time and motivation to train even though theres not much around you scyth3r6 i take my hat off to you. Sometimes, its a plus helps you to be creative within your workouts. So are you up for meeting your fellow forum members?, I wanna get all you guys who are serious about bodyweight training to come together to train with Lee and I.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scyth3r6

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:15 pm

yeah id be up for that, depending on where and when.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/scyth3r6
LondonBoi20

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:03 pm

yeah i would to be involved if im not doing anything on that day. I might be a burden though seen as i'm a newbie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:14 pm

scyth3r6 wrote:
yeah id be up for that, depending on where and when.

Good to hear Bro ill keep everyone posted

@LondonBoi all level of fitness is welcome bro. Im Thinking of getting this meet up by early summer anyway so you have lots of time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grishenko45

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:21 pm

would be great if there were loads of us UK'ers training together one day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tim

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:55 pm

have our own Barbarian BBQ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:24 pm

grishenko45 wrote:
would be great if there were loads of us UK'ers training together one day!
Yup Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uk Jay

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Guys Have a look at the announcement Zakavelli put up recently..try & get involed

http://bar-barians.forumotions.net/t2426-big-announcement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Markovitch91

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:55 am

I'd love to all meet up for a UK bar-baric training session!
Let's do this thang! Twisted Evil

Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharaz

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm

YEP Need to gather in one place and do awesome training session Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!   

Back to top Go down

HEY ARE YOU IN THE U.K & WANT TO BECOME A BAR-BARIAN?!?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Events/Announcements-
Jump to: