Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Remember..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
inevitablediss

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Everybody is different, everybody has different blood types which suit certain foods. Now please... SHUT THE f**k UP kthx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Therapudic

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Let me clear this up. Meat has no poison in it, unless someone who doesn't like you put poison in it. The products they feed the animals will not affect you negatively. You eat meat for the essential amino acids. There is no such thing as low grade or high grade protein. You constantly use the word 'poison', but you probably have no idea what chemical(s) that is referring to or even what a poison actually is.

For example, one of the most carcinogenic substance known to man is peanut mold. However, I am sure you still eat peanut butter without even thinking about it and you don't have cancer. Seriously, just eat whatever you want.

Also, the hormones that SOME people feed their livestock shouldn't have an effect on you. It is used up by the animal, NOT deposited into muscle tissue. Also, antibiotics are COMPLETELY harmless to humans if they don't harm the animal, and again, antibiotics are NOT deposited into the muscle tissue.

Essentially, there is no such thing as bad and good food if consumed in moderation. Some foods are just more beneficial than others. The meat is safe, so eat it. Stop being so paranoid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raja

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:26 pm

How'd I miss this thread? Laughing
Lots of misinformation being said in here. Some of you guys need to take a look at science and experiments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulldoggpull

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:16 am

or at the bible..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhilPot

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:31 am

...Meat is made to be eaten. The vast majority of people eat it and have no problems, myself included. People are entitled to their opinions, but I will continue to eat my meat and see my results until there is serious evidence that my diet of tuna, fresh fruits, veggies, red meat, and milk is killing me. All this RAH RAH RAH MEAT IS BAD MILK IS BAD ANIMALS ARE KILLING YOU RAH RAH RAH is bs. you know whats bad for you? Soda. Twinkies. McDonalds. Meat has protein, it helps you grow, and the good outweighs the bad. I have seen no good evidence that dairy/milk is bad for humans. Its high in nutrients. It was made to turn a tiny little calf into a friggin huge cow. It was made for gains. I'll continue to eat my diet, and you continue to eat yours, everybody is getting results and everybody is happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/PhilliamDane
Bdog

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:57 am

Milk was made for the baby calf not humans. I used to drink it all the time but when I stopped I stopped having allergies and ear infections. Milk is mucus forming. The countries with the highest rates of osteoporosis consume the most dairy. www.notmilk.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhilPot

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:02 am

Bdog wrote:
Milk was made for the baby calf not humans. I used to drink it all the time but when I stopped I stopped having allergies and ear infections. Milk is mucus forming. The countries with the highest rates of osteoporosis consume the most dairy. www.notmilk.com

Well, cant help ya there, but I don't suffer from allergies, or ear infections, and I rarely get sick. Obviously our bodies can digest it, and I'm getting benefits from it. You can do whatever you want, its your body. I'll keep drinking Razz
Back to top Go down
Bdog

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:07 am

PhilPot wrote:
Bdog wrote:

Well, cant help ya there, but I don't suffer from allergies, or ear infections, and I rarely get sick. Obviously our bodies can digest it, and I'm getting benefits from it. You can do whatever you want, its your body. I'll keep drinking Razz
Yeah I was older than you when it got bad. You could still check that site out. Our bodies can digest alot of things that aren't good for us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raja

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:13 am

Bdog wrote:

I haven't been able to find a good link yet, but ants also consume the dairy of other species. You may want to search "rattle ants dairy" or "ants dairy".

Yesterday's post was on dairy: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/dairy-insulin/
You may have better results with raw, grass-fed milk, if you haven't already tried it.

As for this: "The countries with the highest rates of osteoporosis consume the most dairy."

Anyone that has taken a basic statistics course knows that correlation does not equal causation. The only thing that this correlation allows you to learn is that milk alone does not make a difference in osteoporosis. Other lifestyle factors need to be changed.

pulldoggpull wrote:
or at the bible..

Just curious as to how looking at a religious book would relate to this discussion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhilPot

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:31 am

raja wrote:

pulldoggpull wrote:
or at the bible..

Just curious as to how looking at a religious book would relate to this discussion?

God told us to eat the animals. He gave them to us for food. It's in there Razz

Back to top Go down
Bdog

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:30 pm

@raja it does show that everything they told us growing up isn't true. Such as drink more milk for stronger bones. There was a study done on african bantu woman who only consumed 300mg calcium a day and had very strong bones compared to people in more industrialized countries. Yeah in science nothing is ever fully proven but we can use a little common sense here and there. Also I don't need to try raw grass fed milk because mark sisson says so. I said I feel much better without it and hate the taste of milk after I quit drinking it for a while.
I find it hard to believe in the wild we would instinctively go suck on a cow's tit for nourishment but that's just me. Mark sisson just wants to sell as many supplements as possible,it's pretty obvious from his site. I don't follow him for real info

Last edited by Bdog on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superbenx

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Please don't even mention grassfed beef the folks here eat Processed peanut butter on bread with commercial milk so don't please they wont understand s**t let them be on their diets and get anal cancer or something at age 40.

BREAD = BADDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raja

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Bdog wrote:
@raja it does show that everything they told us growing up isn't true. Such as drink more milk for stronger bones. There was a study done on african bantu woman who only consumed 300mg calcium a day and had very strong bones compared to people in more industrialized countries. Yeah in science nothing is ever fully proven but we can use a little common sense here and there. Also I don't need to try raw grass fed milk because mark sisson says so. I said I feel much better without it and hate the taste of milk after I quit drinking it for a while.
I find it hard to believe in the wild we would instinctively go suck on a cow's tit for nourishment but that's just me. Mark sisson just wants to sell as many supplements as possible,it's pretty obvious from his site. I don't follow him for real info

Following 1 individual for information only is a bad strategy. But being able to apply critical thinking and past knowledge to the situation can help you make better/more well informed decisions. Like I said, lifestyle factors play a very significant role in bone density/integrity. But it would be difficult to prove that milk causes osteoporosis if it was even true. Keep in mind that the average African Bantu woman probably is significantly more active than the average woman from an industrialized country.

You don't need to drink the milk right from the utter in the wild. Fermented dairy products were very common and still are because they last longer than the milk would have.

As for the taste, I can say that I've had raw (buffalo) milk while traveling abroad and it tastes significantly better than the processed milk available in supermarkets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superbenx

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:36 am

dinosaur meat sandwich + pasturized homognized milk (commercial)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   

Back to top Go down

Remember..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4