Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Remember..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:38 am

BleHz0r wrote:
Tree-Trunk wrote:
Dude you sound more and more like an idiot with each post.

oh well.. i think u beat him with ur bitchin Wink

apparently chatting shit is the thing around here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:44 am

LittleBeastM - SS3 wrote:
Tree-Trunk wrote:
Tree-Trunk wrote:
im talking bout meat like pig,dinosours,tigers,lions,cows,sheeps,horse.. i talked with my uncle and rick about it, and it will stuck in your intestens for a long time.. im just tryna help, eat it or not.. your problem.. stop bitching fam.. damn

Oh that old red meat myth, why didn't you just say you like pushing myths around the internets Smile

and dinosours? so we have information on how the human body digests that do we ?

Dude you sound more and more like an idiot with each post.

lol.. its the truth, and they clean meat with alot of poison

post a link to the study then, because at the moment my respect for you just fell out the window.

u loosing respect cause i suggest things? and u dont agree with it, than keep doing what u do..

I lost respect for you as you suggested things and didn't back them up.

The thing is LBM a lot of guys have respect for you on here and in many ways you have earned that respect. But you need to mature as a human being and become a man and take on the responsibility that goes with that.

Dont eat meat as its poisoned but chicken isnt? Dont eat meat? dinosaur meat? WTF?

Your better than this. Not all growth is physical. You need to some mental growth as well. That time has come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superbenx

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:15 am

im talking bout meat like pig,dinosours,tigers,lions,cows,sheeps,horse.. i talked with my uncle and rick about it, and it will stuck in your intestens for a long time.. im just tryna help, eat it or not.. your problem.. stop bitching fam.. damn

metin you know I love you very much and your right meat is stuck in the gut for long time but dinosaur meat? Suspect you scare the shit out of me No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:40 am

man tree trunk, u talkin bout growing and u flame and blast on anyone u want? wtf is your problem anyway?

lol. i agree about the dinosaur meat tho xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:48 am

BleHz0r wrote:
man tree trunk, u talkin bout growing and u flame and blast on anyone u want? wtf is your problem anyway?

I am not flaming on anyone, this is the internet dude, if you are going to post shit up there is a high chance someone might question it. LBM has posted, I am questioning what he has put up and inviting him to back it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Br_Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:10 am

I see your testosterone levels are up guys, thats good Laughing

But the thing is, he showed his point of view, recommended what works for him, you guys disagree? expose your point of view if u want to, politely =P, get over it all, and..

Lets overybody eat some dinosaur meat ! cheers (kiddin' bro)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:29 am

Tree-Trunk wrote:
I am not flaming on anyone, this is the internet dude, if you are going to post shit up there is a high chance someone might question it. LBM has posted, I am questioning what he has put up and inviting him to back it up.
u were flaming on me. because i said "so why nitpick" apparently.
i never posted shit. i posted my backed up opinion. u choose to disregard it and talk shit about it and me. so stfu with it.
and bitching at lbm and respect for him.. why the fuck would he care for YOUR respect? u obviously dont have any for anyone.
start talking without such apparent trouble seeking "tone" in your words. ffs.

oh and my testosterone levels are just fine thank u xD
i just dont like people blasting on me for no apparent reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:49 am

DUDE THE FCKIN DINOSOUR MEAT IS A JOKE.. stupid motherfckers

no brain

Last edited by LittleBeastM - SS3 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 am

BleHz0r wrote:
Tree-Trunk wrote:
u were flaming on me. because i said "so why nitpick" apparently.
i never posted shit. i posted my backed up opinion. u choose to disregard it and talk shit about it and me. so stfu with it.
and bitching at lbm and respect for him.. why the fuck would he care for YOUR respect? u obviously dont have any for anyone.
start talking without such apparent trouble seeking "tone" in your words. ffs.

oh and my testosterone levels are just fine thank u xD
i just dont like people blasting on me for no apparent reason.

just because you don't see it doesn't mean there is no apparent reason.

Basketball

move along now little boy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:53 am

Br_Warrior wrote:

But the thing is, he showed his point of view, recommended what works for him, you guys disagree?

too right I a disagree. He made some bold statements but won't back them up with anything other than is uncle told him??!?

This is so lame its funny. We got ourselves a whole bunch LBM nut huggers here.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:54 am

Tree-Trunk wrote:
Br_Warrior wrote:

But the thing is, he showed his point of view, recommended what works for him, you guys disagree?

too right I a disagree. He made some bold statements but won't back them up with anything other than is uncle told him??!?

Suspect

my dude. stfu, go eat ur meat and be happy. eat some mcdonald to.. just make sure u look at ur shit before u flush
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:16 pm

tree trunk.. i see ure name suits u u idiot.
gtfo the forum would ya? u dont even know wtf ure talking about.

besides. the fact u still talk about it and pick fights makes u look retarded.
lol lbm huggers. i wonder how long it took u to think of that Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Tree-Trunk wrote:
Br_Warrior wrote:

Suspect

my dude. stfu, go eat ur meat and be happy. eat some mcdonald to.. just make sure u look at ur shit before u flush

I always check my shit before i flush, I can post pics. As for Mcdonalds, never had one in my life.

So meat takes longer to digest does it? and this is proven to be a bad thing is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bdog

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:33 pm

Tree-Trunk wrote:
BleHz0r wrote:

You are questioning by constantly insulting the man. If you want answers why don't you ask in a different way? Why don't you prove him wrong instead of talking shit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bdog

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Anybody else think tree-trunk sounds alot like weedman that got kicked off this forum for his dumb ass comments?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Bdog wrote:
Tree-Trunk wrote:
BleHz0r wrote:

You are questioning by constantly insulting the man. If you want answers why don't you ask in a different way? Why don't you prove him wrong instead of talking shit?

I don't have to prove him wrong, I am not making ridiculous statements.

So meat is poisoned? but chicken isnt? And meat takes longer to digest? so fucking what? what study shows that is anyway detrimental to our health? Sorry I can't find the study because there isn't one that shows that.

Im calling it as its gone down...LBM full of shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:26 pm

slayerbar wrote:
and as for meats fresh and natural fish is the best. chicken has like 150% less protein than it did 50 years ago.

so lets say a single chicken breast 50 years ago had 60 grams of protein. 150% would equal 90 grams. 60 minus 90 equals ......

-30grams!!!!!!!!!

where do you get this information from???????

This one single thread has seen so much bullshit. But apparently this is the Bar-barian way????!

IS IT?

is it really? this what being a bar-barian is about?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bdog

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Tree-Trunk wrote:
slayerbar wrote:
and as for meats fresh and natural fish is the best. chicken has like 150% less protein than it did 50 years ago.

so lets say a single chicken breast 50 years ago had 60 grams of protein. 150% would equal 90 grams. 60 minus 90 equals ......

-30grams!!!!!!!!!

This one single thread has seen so much bullshit. But apparently this is the Bar-barian way????!

IS IT?

Read the china study and take your bitch ass somewhere else you getting all emotional. . You obviously doubt yourself that's why you're getting so defensive and throwing out insults. Go away weedman I mean tree-trunk!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Bdog wrote:
Tree-Trunk wrote:
slayerbar wrote:

-30grams!!!!!!!!!

IS IT?

Read the china study and take your bitch ass somewhere else you getting all emotional. . You obviously doubt yourself that's why you're getting so defensive and throwing out insults. Go away weedman I mean tree-trunk!

I own that book and eat to live as well. Neither book can support LBM claims. I am not fussed who you think I am or am not.

I will tell you what I am not, and thats a bar-barian. Not after this bullshit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:40 pm

lol this dude is stressed out !! lmao mad funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Br_Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:56 pm

You guys still on this? lol

Lets Chill ppl Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loganlion

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:46 pm

Tree-Trunk wrote:

Not all the bar-barians practices LBMs diet.
If look at them, both physique wise and strength wise, it's clear that they are doing something right, most likely everything right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 pm

hahahaha.. yeah we all remember weedie and his smartass remarks xD
might just be on sumtin there bdog xD
great find. now we can be entertained again for a while Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estermann

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Tree-Trunk wrote:
Bdog wrote:
Tree-Trunk wrote:
slayerbar wrote:

-30grams!!!!!!!!!

IS IT?

I own that book and eat to live as well. Neither book can support LBM claims. I am not fussed who you think I am or am not.

man you fucked up, stressed out dickrida!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disembowelment

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:37 am

Damn yo save the intensity for the bars fellas! Real quick though both guys have valid points. I'm a nutrition junky so I read about a lot of this stuff. Im on my phone But I can provide links later if anybody cares.

- Meeting is half right about meat being poisonous. If your beef is NOT grass fed it is not the best thing to eat. However I eat non grassfedbeef all the time and have good health. Grassfedbeef is a million times better so all you Europeans eat up there's nothing to fear.
- chicken in the USA is bad too. Pumped full of hormones and antibiotics since they live in cages and catch many diseases. This is bad for us because we are what we eat. Cage free chickens that roam around eating their natural diet are way better for you. Basically any animal eating it's natural diet is healthier than one stuck in a cage being fed grain to fatten them up. Cows were meant to eat grass. Grain makes them fat and sick (that's like a human that eats nothing but popcorn)
- meat of all kinds is still the best source of complete proteins. This cannot be argued against. Vegetable proteins are incomplete (don't have all the amino acids) so what's the best thing to do? Eat both! Make sure you eat meat and veggies to have a good health profile.
- taking fish oil caps helps if you don't have access to grassfedbeef.
- I'm more concerned with avoiding wheat which contains gluten and lectin which mess up the body. Google both of those words. I can provide more info but its nerdy and lengthy. Interesting if you care about how the body works internally though.

So boys and girls. Eat your meats veggies starches and fruits. Workout hard and be happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   

Back to top Go down

Remember..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next