Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Remember..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
roxoorz

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Look for oportunity to buy meat from hunters. Of course legal hunters. 100% natural! I have to disagree about chicken. It is also full of shit that makes them bigger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:52 pm

LittleBeastM - SS3 wrote:
i only eat chicken, and fish

Might want to eat some fruit and vegetables with those. Chicken is full of growth hormones and antibiotics. And fish should be limited due to high levels of mercury.

Last edited by Tree-Trunk on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superbenx

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Tree-Trunk wrote:

Might want to eat some fruit and vegetables with those. Chicken is full of growth hormones and anti-bioctics. And fish should be limited due to high levels of mercury.

yeah lol this canned tuna has soy in it also...
and the milk is bad too bread is bad too cereal is bad too...
everything is bad its bad to live because u die from it lol..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:07 pm

lbm man i hear ya..

but wtf people meat is bad? everything kills u. some things faster then others. i guess im lucky i live where i live so our farms are clean for eggs milk, meat and other crap. but still. u've got a better change of getting hit by a car then dying from eating too much meat/food lol.
relax people lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:52 pm

BleHz0r wrote:
lbm man i hear ya..

but wtf people meat is bad? everything kills u. some things faster then others. i guess im lucky i live where i live so our farms are clean for eggs milk, meat and other crap. but still. u've got a better change of getting hit by a car then dying from eating too much meat/food lol.
relax people lol.

You not know much about America?

At the last census in your country there was less that 2 million people. In America there are 24 million people who have diabetes. You really do have more chance, in America, of dying from eating too much meat/food than getting hit by a car.

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Tree-Trunk wrote:

Might want to eat some fruit and vegetables with those. Chicken is full of growth hormones and antibiotics. And fish should be limited due to high levels of mercury.

ofcourse i eat fruit and vegetables lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:59 pm

oh believe me i know enough. im just sayin. its funny, the strongest country in the world has problems with food, of all things Smile
and 3/4 of the stuff i eat isnt even slovenian in origin btw. tuna isnt all ours. meat is mostly ours, but with the state of things, it wouldnt really surprise me if they "poisoned" it..
but regardless, the very air we all breathe is poison. the rain we so gracefully dont care about is halfway poison. it doesnt matter really. meat has shitloads of crap in it.. everything u eat is crap. so why nitpick. thats all. if u have money for "organic food" (haha) then why not, but i dont think its any better Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:05 pm

BleHz0r wrote:
so why nitpick.

The thread starter stated he didn't eat meat as it was full of poison. yet eats chicken and fish?!?

I call a spade a spade. It was a pretty retarded statement to make.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxoorz

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:07 pm

In my opinion america have the worst food ever. But that is reasonable, becouse people would die from hunger and wouldn't be able to buy natural food other wise. So there is only one option to make animals grow faster and they grow bigger. And other countrys started adapting this stupid thing, becouse it is cheaper. Small countrys doesn't even need this kind of products, but they want more money.
Some feelings from me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Tree-Trunk wrote:
BleHz0r wrote:
so why nitpick.

The thread starter stated he didn't eat meat as it was full of poison. yet eats chicken and fish?!?

u lost me.. what the fuck u talkin about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:21 pm

BleHz0r wrote:
Tree-Trunk wrote:
BleHz0r wrote:
so why nitpick.

i dont eat meat my dude, and u shouldnt either
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:43 pm

thx for the advice man.. but as we determined, i live in a small country with 2mil people. half of that is practicaly green and farmland, with good healthy meat..
i got my practicaly perfect health to back me up so..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:16 pm

BleHz0r wrote:
Tree-Trunk wrote:
BleHz0r wrote:
so why nitpick.

what you do with your body is your choice and mine my choice. You got some science to back up your claims? Or should we be taking this on blind faith?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superbenx

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:18 pm

chiken is meat lol its not veggie rofl
perhaps you provide an explanation for your statement as I dont see any logical reason why shouldnt we eat meats when its our basic food through the whole evolution..

What do you think the prehistoric people would eat in cold climates when it was winter? peanut butter brown bread milk and cup of coffe wid it ? rabbit or to make it even better they ate fruits and veggies??? fruits and veggies are seasonal ... maybe fish which is meat too but even that was a skill we learned later in evolution soo HUNTING MEAT LOL
common lbm you smarter than that..

Last edited by superbenx on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:21 pm

BleHz0r wrote:
Tree-Trunk wrote:
BleHz0r wrote:
so why nitpick.

Well I'll forgive you as English might not be your strong point.

The chap that started the thread says he dosnt eat meat as it is full of poisons yet still eats chicken and fish, Chicken has similar crap in it as well, growth hormones & antibiotics etc............can't really get much more hypercritical than that.

anyway....what the fuck is there to understand?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bdog

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:10 pm

I hadn't ate meat in almost two years and grew up eating alot of it. I feel much better now then I did. I never get sick anymore haven't had a ear infection since which i used to get all the time. I eat a ton of fruits and veg and am gaining muscle how does that work? @ Tree-trunk Why you mad bro? This is the bar-barians forum you should watch how you talk to one of the group's members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Tree-Trunk wrote:
Well I'll forgive you as English might not be your strong point.

The chap that started the thread says he dosnt eat meat as it is full of poisons yet still eats chicken and fish, Chicken has similar crap in it as well, growth hormones & antibiotics etc............can't really get much more hypercritical than that.

anyway....what the fuck is there to understand?
the fuck is your problem u half a brain?
if u gotta problem with lbm u take it up with him. i certainly didnt say anything to u??
forgive me? haha, just go fuck urself would ya? and thats not really a question.
and.. wth.. if theres nothing to understand then why say shit in the first place?! u fucking retarded?

lol bdog.. i dont think those problems were entirely because of meat. ive been eating meat everyday of my life. have NOT had any related problems ever. so meat wasnt the culprit by itself.
and protein is in everything. every food u eat. smaller quantities than meats, but still. even your body makes about 3/4 of your muscle requirements daily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slayerbar

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:27 pm

Never stretched after a workout il give it a try. and as for meats fresh and natural fish is the best. chicken has like 150% less protein than it did 50 years ago. fish have not been fed by governments to make us sick to buy their drugs.
wish there was a way to escape the corrput government..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:43 am

slayerbar wrote:
Never stretched after a workout il give it a try. and as for meats fresh and natural fish is the best. chicken has like 150% less protein than it did 50 years ago. fish have not been fed by governments to make us sick to buy their drugs.
wish there was a way to escape the corrput government..

do you have a link to the source for the chicken having 150% less protein?

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:14 am

im talking bout meat like pig,dinosours,tigers,lions,cows,sheeps,horse.. i talked with my uncle and rick about it, and it will stuck in your intestens for a long time.. im just tryna help, eat it or not.. your problem.. stop bitching fam.. damn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:26 am

im talking bout meat like pig,dinosours,tigers,lions,cows,sheeps,horse.. i talked with my uncle and rick about it, and it will stuck in your intestens for a long time.. im just tryna help, eat it or not.. your problem.. stop bitching fam.. damn

Oh that old red meat myth, why didn't you just say you like pushing myths around the internets Smile

and dinosours? so we have information on how the human body digests that do we ?

Dude you sound more and more like an idiot with each post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:36 am

Tree-Trunk wrote:

Oh that old red meat myth, why didn't you just say you like pushing myths around the internets Smile

and dinosours? so we have information on how the human body digests that do we ?

lol.. its the truth, and they clean meat with alot of poison
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:41 am

Tree-Trunk wrote:

post a link to the study then, because at the moment my respect for you just fell out the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleHz0r

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:55 am

Tree-Trunk wrote:

oh well.. i think u beat him with ur bitchin Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:07 am

Tree-Trunk wrote:
Tree-Trunk wrote:

post a link to the study then, because at the moment my respect for you just fell out the window.

u loosing respect cause i suggest things? and u dont agree with it, than keep doing what u do..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember..   

Back to top Go down

Remember..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next