Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

need help !! muscle up , hspu , planche pushups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jang

PostSubject: need help !! muscle up , hspu , planche pushups   Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:53 am

hi all !! so i really need help with those moves .. i have tried to figure them out myself but i dont see myself progressing like i could be Wink my current strenght level : dips full range motion about 20 , pullups the same hspu against wall maybe 6-8 reps .. i train about 3 times a week .. it would be great to have good workout plan . so could guys do some sort of workout plan for me .. and also is three times a week enough !! to progress
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhilPot

PostSubject: Re: need help !! muscle up , hspu , planche pushups   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:20 am

jang wrote:
hi all !! so i really need help with those moves .. i have tried to figure them out myself but i dont see myself progressing like i could be Wink my current strenght level : dips full range motion about 20 , pullups the same hspu against wall maybe 6-8 reps .. i train about 3 times a week .. it would be great to have good workout plan . so could guys do some sort of workout plan for me .. and also is three times a week enough !! to progress

There's all sorts of methods to increase your reps and get stronger. My favorite is simple high volume training. You want to get good at something, do it. A LOT. Take your max in anything, then cut a few reps off and do that as a set. So you say your max in pull ups is about 20, so do multiple sets of 15 instead of trying to max out on every set, you get more reps in that way.

For a Muscle up, if you can do about 20 pull ups go ahead and try and start working on it. Make sure you can explode over the bar, so you may need to work on explosive pull ups for a while. I've found the technique holds you back a lot more then strength with a muscle up, so practice practice practice!

HSPUs, once again just do them a lot. If you're trying to get a freestanding one, work handstand training into your routine, theres a lot of good tutorials on YouTube, one of the best being one by Daniel here on the forums.

And as far as whether 3 times a week is enough... depends. Can you handle working out two days in a row, or are you so sore/tired that you can't manage it? Listen to your body. Working out more then couple days in a row is something you have to work at, condition for.

Good luck with your training!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/PhilliamDane
LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: need help !! muscle up , hspu , planche pushups   Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:00 am

JUST PRACTISE..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help !! muscle up , hspu , planche pushups   

Back to top Go down

need help !! muscle up , hspu , planche pushups
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1