Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Getting it in day by day.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kevinwillconquer

PostSubject: Getting it in day by day.   Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:02 am

Like Juice from team beast mode says...I got it in today. I'm still pretty much a beginner but I did 200 push ups and 100 pullups, and got it in with the 60 second tabletops as well. I felt the strength surging through me as I did the pull ups I was literally pulling myself up over the bar and grabbing it when I came bacdk down. I also got my first two muscle ups. I wanted dips in but I realize since I did such a high volume of pushups my tris couldn't handle the dips. So tomorrow I want a hundred dips and shoulder presses, and hopefully I'll be able to work up to head/handstand shoulder presses ( I don't know the difference so don't eat me up), but all in all today was a good day. Also I divided the push ups and Pull ups into sets so I'm not trying to sound like I did them straight I'm not superman...for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: Getting it in day by day.   Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:05 am

Thats good stuff man! Getn it in. Its what we strive for
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevinwillconquer

PostSubject: @Mdrop   Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:13 am

Thanks Mdrop, I sure will bro. I definitely don't want to give this site a bad rep lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting it in day by day.   

Back to top Go down

Getting it in day by day.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Training Routines :: Training Logs-
Jump to: