Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My new training routine - excel file (shoutout to Metin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ken

PostSubject: My new training routine - excel file (shoutout to Metin)   Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:53 pm

So I did myself a new training routine, because I don't have much time besides school and track&field so I needed some organizing. The thing is, if I still have power to do anything after that day routine, I will only do basics after the workout how I feel like doing them. On Saturday and Sunday, I don't think I have enough energy first few weeks (or I'm too sore), but if I have I'll definately get some sets in there too Wink.

So technically 95% of this is LittleBeastM routines on youtube and on here on the forum... I decided to put all of them together in one pile so it's easier to pick a routine and do it one day Very Happy. This file doesn't include all of Metins routines but only those I felt I needed the most to put in there at the moment. SO BIG SHOUTOUT TO HIM, FOR HELPING US and here it is:

Click here to download the .xls file Smile. - warning a lot of colors Very Happy

Hope it helps Wink. And I'll see how it goes for me, you can keep track with me on the training log section, I'll be updating there every day. This routine goes into use next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ohiosteve

PostSubject: Re: My new training routine - excel file (shoutout to Metin)   Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm

DO you think you could post it another way? I would really love to see it, but unfortunately I do not have excel...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharaz

PostSubject: Re: My new training routine - excel file (shoutout to Metin)   Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Nice stuff. Go Hard! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken

PostSubject: Re: My new training routine - excel file (shoutout to Metin)   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:24 am

I don't completely follow it anymore, just get ideas for what to do on different days or so, because I can't tell if I'm up to something the next day, maybe I'm too sore, maybe everything is ok, don't know, got to listen to your body.

Ohio.. You can see the picture here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
superbenx

PostSubject: Re: My new training routine - excel file (shoutout to Metin)   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:42 am

I freestyle my destiny, it's not written in pages
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken

PostSubject: Re: My new training routine - excel file (shoutout to Metin)   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:01 am

Same here, it was to remember me what to work on... no routine is still - the best routine! but you got to have consistancy you know Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tree-Trunk

PostSubject: Re: My new training routine - excel file (shoutout to Metin)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:24 am

ohiosteve wrote:
DO you think you could post it another way? I would really love to see it, but unfortunately I do not have excel...

You can download openoffice free from here.

It is compatible with office files including excel. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new training routine - excel file (shoutout to Metin)   

Back to top Go down

My new training routine - excel file (shoutout to Metin)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1