Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What's better...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lloyd

PostSubject: What's better...?   Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:50 am

Hi,
i've read some topics in this forum about "how many often should i train?" etc etc.
But, i got a question, for gain mass and strenght is better to train HARD 2/3 times a week or to train less hard but one day on and one day off?
In this summer i've trained for 1 month with pyramids and 1 month with weighted pyramids and i was use 2 train on day on and one day off, and i wasn't feel much pain in my muscle but i've be able to do a muscle up after 1 week of weighted pyramids, but i don't see any changes in my physique, except lats and arms.
Now i start from 1 week my superset routine, that's pretty hard but it broke my muscles very well, but i can be able 2 train only 2/3 days a week, cause i feel sore.
I think if i train hard like this i will gain more mass 'n strenght, right?
Give me some advices, thanks:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mgraham404

PostSubject: Re: What's better...?   Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:25 am

Don't worry about gaining mass. Just focus on doing perfect reps of progressively harder exercises. Focus on eating a lot of healthy food and getting plenty of sleep. Mass will come as long as you focus on those things, but it will take time... unless your LBM, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What's better...?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Training :: Training Routines-
Jump to: