Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Bar-Barians Routine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wallin1984

PostSubject: Bar-Barians Routine   Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Why do we never hear about the workout routines of the bar-barians? Is it a secret? Just wonder you know? So curious about how their routine look like.... Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fkncody

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barians Routine   Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Here's what these people have said and do. Some are barbarians, others aren't barbarians, but they're all amazing and you prolly know em all.

Zef - "No routine is the best routine."

Marcusbondi - "no schedule - i just do as many pull/chin ups and push ups and dips as possible and stop when i can't do any more - then eat well and rest. sometimes that means training each day - or if i am tired, have a rest for a cpl of days . listen to yor body and train when you feel ready! "

Nirose - "i dont have a set schedule..i use to use weights on a daily basis,thats when i did have a set schedule..but 2yrs and some change later,all i do is use the bars(bodyweight excercise)!and i just pretty much freesytle until i get tired!!"

Slikric - "No set schedule or routines. Train everyday your body is capable. Don't know what you're going to do until you're already doing it. lol"

Alkavadlo - "I don't follow any set schedule. I just try to do something every day with an occasional day off when I feel I need it.

Some days I go to the park with a plan, other days I just mess around and do whatever comes up in the moment."

Doc - "no set schedule... train everyday... take off when your boy tells you or circumstances get in the way. & yes sometimes I do have set routines I wish to coplete each day."

Bandana Redd - "I don't have a set routine for my workouts, i'd rather go based on how I'm feeling or who's out there that day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mdrop

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barians Routine   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:19 pm

fkncody wrote:
Here's what these people have said and do. Some are barbarians, others aren't barbarians, but they're all amazing and you prolly know em all.

Zef - "No routine is the best routine."

Marcusbondi - "no schedule - i just do as many pull/chin ups and push ups and dips as possible and stop when i can't do any more - then eat well and rest. sometimes that means training each day - or if i am tired, have a rest for a cpl of days . listen to yor body and train when you feel ready! "

Nirose - "i dont have a set schedule..i use to use weights on a daily basis,thats when i did have a set schedule..but 2yrs and some change later,all i do is use the bars(bodyweight excercise)!and i just pretty much freesytle until i get tired!!"

Slikric - "No set schedule or routines. Train everyday your body is capable. Don't know what you're going to do until you're already doing it. lol"

Alkavadlo - "I don't follow any set schedule. I just try to do something every day with an occasional day off when I feel I need it.

Some days I go to the park with a plan, other days I just mess around and do whatever comes up in the moment."

Doc - "no set schedule... train everyday... take off when your boy tells you or circumstances get in the way. & yes sometimes I do have set routines I wish to coplete each day."

Bandana Redd - "I don't have a set routine for my workouts, i'd rather go based on how I'm feeling or who's out there that day."

amazing answer and nice compilation man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barians Routine   Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:00 pm

I like that 5+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
p'titor

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barians Routine   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:44 am

So free style is free style.
I like it, very good inspiration, thank you for it.
No magic number or secret workout just train hard, be creative and keep fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grishenko45

PostSubject: Re: Bar-Barians Routine   Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:08 am

interesting - no routine is a good routine!! i always have a plan - i might alter it sllightly as i'm working out - but i generally do different exercises each day and mix it up so no 1 workout is the same as any other!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bar-Barians Routine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -