Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Please tell what you think about workout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
renesaga

PostSubject: Please tell what you think about workout   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Hello all bar-barians. Was busy a bit and didnt do to much my workouts Crying or Very sad so now I made my self a new one and I want to hear what you guys think about it

Wide pushups - 3 x max
Diamond pushup one leg in air 15/15/10/5
Typewrite pushups 10/10/5/5
Pushups on stability ball - 1 x max (Very hard for me, maybe becouse of weak core)
Elevated push ups (legs on bench) 20/20/10/10
Pushups with weight on back - 10/5
Classic pushups - 2 x max
T pushups - 15/15/10

Waiting for your opinions and hints what to change

Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulldoggpull

PostSubject: Re: Please tell what you think about workout   Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:33 pm

well... uum..

this is just a push ups workout i guess? ^^

i personally would change and push normal push ups to beginning and wide push ups to the end.

do static holds in top and botton position

do a few on handles or in between chairs so u go deeper

add STRETCHES!!!

maybe add a few "left to rights" u know botton position of push up and u go to the left and to the right.

dunno what else to say about that. whats ur aim anyways?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
p'titor

PostSubject: Re: Please tell what you think about workout   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:07 am

Yes, you are doing much.
I also think that you would have to do normal push up first.
could you please say more about your rest, how long time and when you say max how much is it about.
May be you could also try pyramid with short rest.
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renesaga

PostSubject: Re: Please tell what you think about workout   Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:05 pm

I did my workout today. Wasnt so bad at all i must admit. Was ok. So my goal is to get ofc more fit and strong right now. My max was about 17-18 reps, but i think i did only once 18 reps in max. Was tired after it but also i think it was a lil bit to easy or I rested to long betwean each set (about 30 sec)

So any ideas what to change? What to kickout from plan or add to it?

Cheers

edit- only one leg up pushups on bench i did 4x10 becouse i left it on end of workout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulldoggpull

PostSubject: Re: Please tell what you think about workout   Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:39 pm

dude if this works for u and u like it then dont change anything! ur supposed to do things that work well for u and make u progress. there is no "ideal" workout. the "ideal" ones are the ones that u like and do consistent and progress. simple Smile

u can experiment with a few things if u want to though. as said. pyramids, w, u can do superset like 1 set push ups 1 sec some leg exercise. would make this workout more challenging.

but again. this is just stuff u needa find out what u like and what works for u Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bdog

PostSubject: Re: Please tell what you think about workout   Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Where's the pullups?Dips? This is a good pushup routine but not for the whole workout. You could throw in some wall handstand pushups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renesaga

PostSubject: Re: Please tell what you think about workout   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Bdog wrote:
Where's the pullups?Dips? This is a good pushup routine but not for the whole workout. You could throw in some wall handstand pushups.

No, its only pushups workout. Got pull up workout. Ok will try to add some handstand pushups next to wall. Tnx for hint Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
p'titor

PostSubject: Re: Please tell what you think about workout   Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:49 am

You said : So my goal is to get ofc more fit and strong right now. Sorry but I dont now what is ofc. Can you explain please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
renesaga

PostSubject: Re: Please tell what you think about workout   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:33 am

p'titor wrote:
You said : So my goal is to get ofc more fit and strong right now. Sorry but I dont now what is ofc. Can you explain please.

ofc = of course Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleBeastM - SS3

PostSubject: Re: Please tell what you think about workout   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:35 am

just get ur numbers in thats all what u gotta do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please tell what you think about workout   

Back to top Go down

Please tell what you think about workout
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1