Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What are some names of martial arts moves?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jakman

PostSubject: What are some names of martial arts moves?   Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:36 pm

okay, LOL. well i need like the name of a move, with a description of it, cause im doing a fanfic.. and there's this fight, and i no nothing about martial arts and stuff, so. LOL, please help Smile

thanks in advanced!

Online diamond store reviews
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: What are some names of martial arts moves?   Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:34 am

lol i am not sure if you are @ the right place for material arts movements here Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhilPot

PostSubject: Re: What are some names of martial arts moves?   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:12 pm

now this is my area Very Happy
depending on what you want...
Hand techniques
-Obviously a punch...
-Reverse punch, punching with the hand opposite of the foot thats up, with a twisting motion, very powerful punch.
-various boxing punches, hooks, uppercuts, etc
-Openhand to the throat, hitting the throat with the part of the hand in between the thumb and pointer finger
-hammerfist to the head, side of the fist, directed at the temple
theres plenty more, but you get the idea...
Kicks
-Crescent kick, bringing your leg up and around in a semi circle. inside crescent hits with the inside of your foot, so if you kicked with your right leg your leg would make a motion like ) going up. outside with right, hit with the outside of your foot going like (
-Axe kick, starting with a crescent kick but at the top you come STRAIGHT down and hit with the heel
-Roundhouse kick, that should be obvious...
-Spinning heel kick, turn your torso and throw your leg out with it, leading with the heal, turning towards your back.
-tornado kick, starts with a spinning outside crescent kick, hop off of it, and deliver an insider crescent with your other leg.

I realize this thread is long dead, but it interests me xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/PhilliamDane
DozeroTh

PostSubject: Re: What are some names of martial arts moves?   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:47 pm

JUDO┬┤s Uchimata rullzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are some names of martial arts moves?   

Back to top Go down

What are some names of martial arts moves?
Page 1 of 1