Elite Bodyweight Training

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Your Name goes here ex. Bar-barians EBWT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Your Name goes here ex. Bar-barians EBWT   Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:01 pm

Create your own thread like this one and tell us your first name or nickname, age, stats, location, goals, dreams, philosophy etc. Pretty much anything you would like to share and feel others may be interested in. Then people can meet and greet you and write you any comments or questions they may have!

For example:

"Hey everybody. My name's Barr-up. I'm 31 years of age, from Barsville. I'm 5'10" 190lbs of solid muscle. I've been working out for 10 years and my goals is to do 100 strict chins. I enjoy hitting the bar and watching seinfeld. lol"

Well hopefully it won't be like that but you know.

-Bar-barians EBWT

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bar-barians.com
marcusbondi

PostSubject: Re: Your Name goes here ex. Bar-barians EBWT   Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:21 am

HEy Ric - this site kicks major league - congrats on an awesome achievement! It was unreal to train with you guys again in NY! Cheers bro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.marcusbondi.com
IanJames2011

PostSubject: Re: Your Name goes here ex. Bar-barians EBWT   Sat May 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Hey everyone, my name is Ian Johnson ive been into bodyweight and strength training for awhile. I came across this community the other day and i got really excited about it. There is alot of good info here and its good to see other people that share the same passion about fitness that i do. I look forward to joining the family of elite men and women here. Till next time, Later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infamousadonis

PostSubject: Re: Your Name goes here ex. Bar-barians EBWT   Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:45 pm

I'm infamousadonis
Ht: 6'4
Wt: 193
Skill lvl: advanced
Able to preform: one arm pullups, slow archer muscleups,
Splits to handstand, one arm handstand, a perfect V-Sit(nearly a manna!!) half planche, dragon flags, human flags, andddd I love dancing around on the rings and know tonsss of moves for them!

Been training weights for 14 years and started strictly calisthenics 4 months ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Name goes here ex. Bar-barians EBWT   

Back to top Go down

Your Name goes here ex. Bar-barians EBWT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Bar-barians Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: